Everything you need to Know about Quinceanera Photography Packages
Although social media makes it easier to keep everyone updated on almost every detail of any party, you definitely need professional HD images as keepsakes.
Even if you’re having a small VIP fiesta, do not worry about adding photography to your Quinceanera budget.
Just keep in m ind the next points before booking your Quinceanera photography Advertisement services:
- Photography packages include print and digital files, to save money you could order only digital and you print your favorite ones.
- Although some businesses offer better prices for print, in this case consider the sizes you want prior to settling on a specific package.
- Adding video could add up to at least an extra $400 or more.
- The pre-Quince video is the least expensive and price also varies on how many sessions you want, the typical are: pre-Quince video, getting ready video, ceremony and party.
- Keep in mind that the more hours you keep them for the more they will charge you, so carefully consider what you want prior to signing the contract.
- Consider hiring only local photographers as they might also charge for mileage.
- Meet with at least four vendors to compare prices and check online reviews on Yelp.com.
- Always look for discounts online or at print supplements like El Clasificado or EC Classifieds.
- The average price varies in each state however the majority packages usually start at $400 and could cost as much as $3,000 if not more.
Sure photography services can be expensive but most vendors will adapt their packages to fit your price range. Plus the price pretty much depends on the type of bundle you request.
Available for iPhone & Android
Powered by WPeMatico